Welcome to Rosewood Camping
Off-grid eco camping on a small family farm.
Luxury bell tents in Canterbury.
"Reconnecting with nature".
A Visit to Remember
The Rosewood Camping Experience
Inspired by the surrounding landscape, Rosewood Camping is designed to make your visit a unique, comfortable and fun experience. Great for families, groups of friends or even a romantic time away. Our bell tents are spacious and come fully equipped with everything you should need for a lovely stress-free trip. All you need to bring is yourself and your own food and drink!
Included in your stay:
• Luxury camping experience.
• Your own 5 metre bell tent with fairy lights & LED lantern.
• Comfortable beds with bedding.
• Fresh running drinking water.
• Private/shared composting toilets with loo roll.
• Private/shared showers - please bring your own towels and wash products.
• Private/shared kitchenettes with gas stove and kettle with cooking and eating utensils included - please bring own food and drinks.
• Your own BBQ with utensils - please bring your own coals.
• Log seating area around the fire pit with a free box of logs. Extra logs can be purchased on site.
Our tents back on to "The Blean Woods National Nature Reserve". This is an ancient woodland that is teeming with wildlife and there are many lovely walking or cycling routes around, or if you prefer, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the sounds of nature.
Great for Families
Escape the everyday